Hello to our wonderful patient community,
We hope you are taking care of yourselves during this crucial time. We are doing our best to remain positive and hopeful, and to help you through this as best as we can.
Below is an update on how our practice is adapting to the daily-changing developments with the spread of COVID-19.
As of today, April 6, 2020, we plan to remain OPEN FOR BUSINESS in our Baton Rouge location during the coming weeks on Mondays and Wednesdays for patient appointments, but all elective procedures from today through April 30, 2020 will be CANCELLED and RESCHEDULED. Our Alexandria location will be CLOSED until May 4, 2020.
Below is our action plan for patient appointments:
- For the safety of our community, if you are ill, we would ask that you reschedule your appointment. This would include anyone with a fever, cough, trouble breathing, or other symptoms of a possible infection, or if you have traveled to any area with a high incidence of coronavirus. Please use your best judgment, and we promise our staff members are doing the same.
- If you are unable to attend your visit, please notify us at your earliest convenience at 225-766-1899.
- For patients with time-sensitive or pressing needs who cannot make it in, we will be able to accommodate a limited number of virtual office visits via telemedicine, to be decided on a case-by-case basis. If this is of interest to you, please let our staff know.
- If you plan to keep your appointment, we look forward to seeing you! Here is how to prepare and what to expect.
- If possible, we would kindly ask that you limit the number of people joining you for your visit.
- When you arrive at our check-in desk, your temperature will be taken by our staff, and we will provide you with information about the possibility of waiting in your vehicle instead of our lobby to reduce unnecessary contact with others. We will simply request your phone number and can call you when our staff is ready to take you back.
- Please know that we are working overtime to MAKE SURE that our office is clean and safe for our staff and our patients.
The health and safety of our staff and patients are of the utmost importance to us as a practice.
To learn more about the coronavirus, visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
and if you have any questions or concerns for us here at The Plastic Surgery Center of Baton Rouge, contact us via our website contact page https://brplasticsurgery. com/contact-us, or give us a call at 225-766-1899. Until we see each of you again, we wish everyone safety, health, and wellbeing.
With warmest regards,
John V. Williams, MD and Staff