Patients usually have limited choice when trying to judge how they might look after surgery, relying on other patient’s photos or trying implants in a bra. Dr. Williams understands patients and combines his extensive expertise in aesthetic surgery with detailed bio dimensional assessments and the advanced Crisalix 3D imaging technology.
Aesthetic patients will be able to “try on” their new breasts to finally answer the question every patient has: “How could I look after the procedure?” Aesthetic surgical candidates can now see their new look before surgery using Crisalix VR 4D technology.
Crisalix delivers anatomically accurate 3D images so you have the very best approximation of how you will look post-procedure.
Your images of your current appearance will be shown to you side by side with your potential breast appearance after surgery and can be viewed in full interactive 3D.
How Crisalix Works:
- Dr. Williams will take the scan for 3D at the consultation
- The Crisalix software digitally manipulates the images based on the planned surgery
(This gives patients a “preview” of what they can expect to see after surgery)
Plastic Surgery Procedures:
- Breast augmentation: try out different implant sizes, shapes and projections
- Rhinoplasty (nose job): view your redefined nose from all angles
- Facelift and facial implants: experience the new you without wrinkles and sagging skin
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Buttocks lifts and enhancements